What’s Happening and What we are Doing
We are now open for business and have been hard at work both maintaining and providing a magical and safe environment for you to come and experience, escape and relax.
The Oxford Yurt will be taking care of your’s and our staff’s safety by following the current Government guidelines for preventing the transmission of Covid-19 and adhering to guidance on social mixing outside of household groups by:
- We will be following the government guidelines on social distancing and sleeping arrangements for glamping sites
- Providing hand sanitiser and facial masks in all communal spaces.
- All staff will be briefed and will comply with government guidelines on Covid-19 protocols.
- Increased signage for guests and staff.
- Increased cleaning of all communal areas and guest site kitchens.
- Introducing enhanced cleaning of all facilities regularly during the day and at the end of the day with particular regard to any shared facilities.
- Arrival and departure times will be staggered.
- Ensuring that our dining area is only opened in a way compliant with UK government guidance on the hospitality sector.
- Ensuring that shared facilities like water points, waste points or washing up points are cleaned regularly.
But…..we will continue to offer you our superb service with a friendly smile!