How to Book
- A ‘holding deposit’ of £300 will be required to hold a date whilst you go out to your group to confirm numbers. This is to be transferred by bank transfer.
- Once you have confirmed numbers (a minimum of 7 people is needed to book our smallest camp) then a non-refundable deposit of £100 per person is required from each member of your group – please note this amount is always non-refundable. This is to be transferred in one amount, again by bank transfer within 10 days of transferring your holding deposit. On paying this you agree to our Cancellation Terms as outlined below.
- -An Invoice will then be sent to you outlining monies paid and due, the £300 holding deposit originally paid will be transferred into a refundable ‘damage deposit’ to be refunded within a week after your stay. Please see details below.
Step 4 – The balance of your stay will be due 3 months before your stay.
“Refundable Damage Deposit” This deposit covers 1. any damage/excess cleaning needed to the property of The Oxford Yurt during your stay and 2. any inconvenience suffered by staff and neighbouring residents from excessive noise. Though we want you have as much fun and freedom as possible there has to be curfew of 11.00pm for outside noise.
The following charges will apply for cancellations:
Due to the nature of our core business being Hen Parties (as well as operating for only 5 months of the year) with bookings mostly made a year or more in advance we have to implement a strict cancellation policy (as we are unlikely to rebook the place if cancelled 5 months or less before the date booked). So the following applies:
- 5-4 months prior to booking your date = 70% due
- 4-3 months prior to your booking date = 80% due
- 3 months or less prior to your booking = 100% due
Single Person Cancellation
The cost of the minimum number of people required to book each venue always has to be met regardless of dropouts. However, for cancellations outside of the minimum number we will refund the balance only (not the deposit) if notified 12 weeks or more before your booking date.