rganising a hen party can be a tricky task, trying to come up with agendas, activities and budgets to suit everyone. As old hands experience has told us, these carefully assembled and refined packages* help to create the perfect weekend. That said, there are numerous ways to personalise your time with us if you wish to, and in addition to the packages, can arrange entertainment options for you as extras. Please refer to our ‘Entertainment‘ page.
*Please note that we only accept groups wishing to stay for 2 nights
Choose from one of our packages outlined below:
‘The Full Yurt’ @£215 per person
- Check-in time, earliest 3pm. We will greet and settle you in.
- Enjoy some street food served from our mobile kitchen and catch up in your cosy wood cabin.
- Campfire time (weather permitting) – we’ll provide homemade marshmallows, while the burner warms the yurt for bed.
- DIY breakfast hamper delivered to your cabin
- Tuck into a candlelit two-course dinner
- Your last all important campfire!
A farewell cooked breakfast served from our onsite cafe. Vacation of your venue is required by 12pm.
Bed & Breakfast @£185 per person
For groups of up to 12 and those wishing to keep their parties more intimate, there is the option to self cater. Our cabins provide fully equipped kitchens with gas hobs and there are some great pubs serving food near by.
- Check-in time, earliest 3pm. We will greet and settle you in
- Enjoy a warming campfire – we’ll provide the marshmallows, while the burner warms the yurt for bed
- A DIY breakfast hamper delivered to your cabin
- A farewell cooked breakfast served from our onsite cafe. Vacation of your venue is required by 12pm.
Read more about our catering on our “food glorious food” page
During your stay we will be offering all Hen the chance to purchase our delicious healthy homemade juices and hot chocolate for your campfire moments.