Our Terms & Conditions
Cancellations – Covid 19
In the event that the Government imposes restrictions that result in your booking not going ahead as planned (or individuals not being able to attend due to quarantine), due to Covid 19. We will either offer you alternative dates for the same year (If available) or issue you with a voucher for the value of your deposit and/or your full booking that can be used against a booking for the following year. Please note your deposit will be non-refundable but will be able to be transferred to any new dates (subject to availability).
Cancellation by you
Cancellation by you at any time will result in your deposit and/or holding fee being forfeited. Monies paid for a booking (deposit and balance) are non-refundable within 8 weeks before check in date.
Cancellation by The Oxford Yurt:
Force Majeure; in the event that we have to cancel your booking due to circumstances out of our control, such as, but not limited to extreme weather conditions war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, health risks. You will be offered the opportunity to reschedule your stay, or be refunded the booking fee net your non-refundable deposit. Please also note that we cannot be held responsible for refunds or expenses that you incur in the event that we are prevented from fulfilling your booking as a result of circumstances beyond our control. The Oxford Yurt reserves the right to cancel a booking at short notice, if we are unable to provide safe accommodation due to extreme weather.
A refundable deposit of £250 per camp hired is taken and refunded within the week after your departure and will take into consideration the following;
- Strictly no amplified music. We are an outside venue and a strict noise policy for consideration of all other guests on site as well as to our neighbours living nearby. All music is to be off by 11.30pm and thereafter noise to be kept to a minimum.
- Guests agree to be considerate and to take good care of their camp and the flora and fauna of the site during their stay, leaving their camp as they found it.
- Please ensure that all recycling has been placed in the recycling centre and rubbish has been removed from your camp and placed in the same area.
Please Note: We want you to have fun, drink and be merry but not drunk. There are many risks on site and staff with be on site 24hrs to help keep you safe but if any guest behaves inappropriately or improperly, or illegally, the owner reserves the right to ask the guest and their party (at their discretion) to leave the property before the end of their stay.
Arrival & Departure
- Guests arriving on the Friday can check in from 4pm.
- Guests arriving on the Saturday can arrive from 10.30am.
- Check out time for everyone on Sunday is 4pm.
- Arriving at The Oxford Yurt in daylight is always preferable so that we can show you around your accommodation and show you how everything works. Also make the most of the sunset!!
- Day visitors; We do permit visitors during your stay but limited to two day visitors to 2 per booking. There is a charge of £100 per person for entry onto the site from 10.30am to 9pm (Saturday only) and will include 2 meals . We will need their contact details (as with everyone else in your group) prior to their arrival on site.
- Insurance & Liability; The Oxford Yurt cannot be held liable for any loss or damage to guests’ property whilst staying with us. We recommend that you have adequate insurance for your booking with us.
- Additional Décor; We operate a minimal waste policy so please be mindful of the additional gifts/decorations you bring, please refer to our ‘Info Pack’ for further details.
- Inventory / Damage; Please report any breakages when they occur. The Yurts and facilities should be left in the same condition as they were found.
- No Dogs; we do not allow dogs on site
- Fires; should only be lit in the designated fire pits and from 6pm only. We provide you with firewood.