We have three independent venues that all provide a perfect blend of privacy, exclusivity and communal living. Each venue provides a stage for a wonderfully relaxed weekend and boast their own individual features. Though there may be up to three parties taking place simultaneously (during our peak months),E if are after a Festival Vibe for your party you will find the relative proximity of the others only enhances this feeling!
Layout of the Site
Get cosy – “one big girlie sleepover”
Whether it’s a traditional wooden framed Yurt or a contemporary Dome, the experience is identical; cosy and atmospheric, colourful and stylish interiors.
*Parties of 11 or more? Worry not! Each venue’s capacity is extended for months May to August with bell tents and tipis (with the maximum being 21 for The Dome). These are also perfect for those that might want their own space!
PLEASE NOTE: We allocate venues depending on parties’ final numbers
All venues have:
- Have heating and are cosily and beautifully furnished, including fur rugs, bunting, fresh flowers and fairy lights
- Their own wooden cabins with banquet table, wood burner and fully stocked kitchen (see below for full details)
Your own outside areas, one covered with seating and bar, strung with festoon lights, the other being a large lawn for sports games and a campfire.
And of Course
Your very own collection of the most fantastic Vintage Fancy Dress!!
Wooden cabins with their kitchens
All venues cabin’s have well stocked kitchens providing all the basics you need for your weekend, including:
- 3 Gas stoves, there is no oven
- Pots, pans and utensils
- Cutlery, crockery and lots different sized glasses (but not flutes), so bring your own if you particularly want.
- Tea/filter coffee/sugar/milk
- Washing up liquid, tea towels, bin bags, kitchen roll
- Food storage for dry foods
- Cool boxes filled with water and ice for your drinks (ice supplied over course of your weekend)
- BBQ (please bring charcoal if you want to use)
- Excellent hot showers and toilets (not compostable!)
- shower gel
- Drinking water
- Washing up area
- mobile phone charging