We have three independent camps that all provide a perfect blend of privacy, exclusivity and communal living. Each venue provides a stage for a wonderfully relaxed weekend and boast their own individual features. Though there may be up to three parties taking place simultaneously (during our peak months), if you are after a ‘festival vibe’ for your party you will find the relative proximity of the others only enhances this feeling!
Layout of the Site
Get cosy – “one big girlie sleepover”
Whether it’s a traditional wooden framed Yurt or a contemporary Dome, the experience is identical; cosy and atmospheric, colourful and stylish interiors.
*Parties of 11 or more? Worry not! Each venue’s capacity is extended for months May to August with bell tents and tipis (with the maximum being 19 for The Dome). These are also perfect for those that might want their own space!
PLEASE NOTE: We allocate venues depending on your parties’ final number a month before your booking
All 3 camps have their own:
- Wooden hut with banquet table, wood burner and fully stocked kitchen with gas hobs (see details below) – these are perfect social areas for games should the weather not be favourable.
- Beds: Each hen has a comfy futon with sheets, pillow/cases, blankets and hot water bottle
- Mobile phone charging
- Each beautifully furnished; including bunting and fresh flowers
- Wood burners – with kindling and wood
Your own outside areas, one covered with seating and bar strung with festoon lights, the other being a large lawn for sports games and a campfire area.
And of Course …
Your very own collection of the most fantastic Vintage Fancy Dress!!
Wooden huts with their kitchens
All venues cabin’s have well stocked kitchens providing all the basics you need for your weekend, including:
- 3 Gas stoves, there is no oven
- Pots, pans and utensils
- Cutlery, crockery and lots different sized glasses (but not flutes), so bring your own if you particularly want.
- Tea/filter coffee/sugar/milk
- Washing up liquid, tea towels, bin bags, kitchen roll
- Food storage
- Cool boxes filled with water and ice for your drinks (ice supplied over course of your weekend)
- BBQ (please bring charcoal if you want to use)
Our shower/toilet block is shared by everyone on site, although there is 3 of each, so each party will be allocated their own for Covid safety. All are kept spotless with not a composting toilet in sight, in fact, most remark that they are better than your own!
- Sleeping Bag or Duvet (we provide these should you be travelling to us on public transport and other difficulty scenarios)
- A towel
- Wellies (only likely needed during our April stays)
- Eye mask (it gets light early in the yurts)
- and most importantly …a sense of adventure!