We have three independent venues that all provide a perfect blend of privacy and communal living. Each accommodation provides a stage for a wonderfully relaxed weekend and boast their own individual features.
Yurts or Dome?
Whether it’s a traditional wooden framed Yurt or a contemporary Dome, the experience is identical; cosy and atmospheric, colourful and chic interiors.
*Parties of 12 or more? Worry not! We have bell tents and a tipi that provide additional accommodation and are also perfect for those that might want their own space! (April to mid September only).
All venues have:
- Heating and a snug felt lining to keep you cosy whatever the weather
- Outdoor decking with canopy, a bar and space for relaxation
- Their own exclusive and traditional wooden cabins with banquet table, wood burner and fully stocked kitchen (see below for full details)
- Futons for everyone to sit/sleep on
- Sarah’s trademark ‘bohemia’ with colourful cushions, rugs ornate lanterns, fairy lights and fresh flowers*
- Music system with mini jack connection for your phones
- Rails of vintage fancy dress
*Hens are more than welcome to decorate the yurts to their heart’s content
Wooden cabins and their kitchens
All venues cabin’s have their own kitchens providing all the basics you need for your weekend’s catering (excluding food), including:
- Gas stoves, there is no oven but campfire cooking is championed
- Pots, pans and utensils
- Cutlery, crockery and glasses (not flutes)
- Tea/filter coffee/sugar
- Washing up liquid, tea towels, bin bags etc
- Food storage for dry foods
- Cool boxes filled with water and ice for your drinks
- BBQ (please bring charcoal if you want to use)
- Hot showers and toilets (not compostable!)
- Bottled drinking water
- Washing up area
- Mobile phone charging
So all you need to bring is …
- Thick sleeping bag or duvet (we provide some blankets)
- A towel
- A Torch
- Eye mask
- Sense of adventure!