We have three independent venues that all provide a perfect blend of privacy and communal living. Each accommodation provides a stage for a wonderfully relaxed weekend and boast their own individual features.
Yurts or Dome?
Whether it’s a traditional wooden framed Yurt or a contemporary Dome, the experience is identical; cosy and atmospheric, colourful and stylish interiors.
Please take a peek at the short videos on each venue:
*Parties of 14 or more? Worry not! We have bell tents and a tipi that provide additional accommodation and are also perfect for those that might want their own space! (May to early September only).
PLEASE NOTE; We endeavour to allocate your party to your choice of venue, but circumstances may require us to accommodate you in an alternative venue.
- Heating and are cosily furnished with vibrantly colourful décor including fur rugs, bunting, fresh flowers and fairy lights
- Their own exclusive wooden cabins with banquet table, wood burner and fully stocked kitchen (see below for full details)
- Comfy Futons for everyone to sleep on (including pillows and pillow cases)
- Music system with mini jack (to connect your phones)
Your own outside areas, one covered with seating and bar, the other being a large lawn for sports games and a campfire.
And of Course
Your very own collection of the most fantastic Vintage Fancy Dress!!
Wooden cabins with their kitchens
All venues cabin’s have their own kitchens providing all the basics you need for your weekend, including:
- 3 Gas stoves, there is no oven but campfire cooking is championed
- Pots, pans and utensils
- Cutlery, crockery and lots of glasses (but not flutes, so bring your diposables!)
- Tea/filter coffee/sugar
- Washing up liquid, tea towels, bin bags etc
- Food storage for dry foods
- Cool boxes filled with water and ice for your drinks (ice supplied over course of your weekend)
- BBQ (please bring charcoal if you want to use)
- Excellent hot showers and toilets (not compostable!)
- Drinking water
- Washing up area
- mobile phone charging
So all you need to bring is
- Thick sleeping bag or duvet (we provide pillows with cases and blankets)
- A towel
- A Torch
- Eye mask (it gets light early in the yurts)
- and most importantly ……….. a Sense of adventure!