We have three independent venues that all provide a perfect blend of privacy and communal living. Each accommodation provides a stage for a wonderfully relaxed weekend and boast their own individual features.
Yurts or Dome?
Whether it’s a traditional wooden framed Yurt or a contemporary Dome, the experience is identical; cosy and atmospheric, colourful and chic interiors.
Please take a peek at the short videos on each venue:
*Parties of 14 or more? Worry not! We have bell tents and a tipi that provide additional accommodation and are also perfect for those that might want their own space! (May to early September only).
- Heating and are cosily furnished with vibrantly colourful décor including fur rugs, bunting, fresh flowers and fairy lights
- Their own exclusive wooden cabins with banquet table, wood burner and fully stocked kitchen (see below for full details)
- Comfy Futons for everyone to sleep on (including pillows and pillow cases)
- Music system with mini jack (to connect your phones)
Your own outside areas, one covered with seating and bar, the other being a large lawn for sports games and a campfire.
And of Course
Wooden cabins with their kitchens
All venues cabin’s have their own kitchens providing all the basics you need for your weekend, including:
- 3 Gas stoves, there is no oven but campfire cooking is championed
- Pots, pans and utensils
- Cutlery, crockery and glasses (not flutes)
- Tea/filter coffee/sugar
- Washing up liquid, tea towels, bin bags etc
- Food storage for dry foods
- Cool boxes filled with water and ice for your drinks
- BBQ (please bring charcoal if you want to use)
- Excellent hot showers and toilets (not compostable!)
- Drinking water (we provide bottled too)
- Washing up area
- Mobile phone charging
So all you need to bring is …
- Thick sleeping bag or duvet (we provide some blankets)
- A towel
- A Torch
- Eye mask (it gets light early in the yurts)
- Sense of adventure!