We have three independent venues that all provide a perfect blend of privacy and communal living. Each accommodation provides a stage for a wonderfully relaxed weekend and boast their own individual features.
Yurts or Dome?
Whether it’s a traditional wooden framed Yurt or a contemporary Dome, the experience is identical; cosy and atmospheric, colourful and chic interiors.
*Parties of 13 or more? Worry not! We have bell tents and a tipi that provide additional accommodation and are also perfect for those that might want their own space! (mid April to mid September only).
- Heating and are cosily furnished with vibrantly colourful décor including cushions, bunting, fresh flowers and fairy lights
- Their own exclusive wooden cabins with banquet table, wood burner and fully stocked kitchen (see below for full details)
- Comfy Futons for everyone to sleep on
- Outdoor decking with canopy, a bar and space for relaxation
- Music system with mini jack connection for your phones
- Rails of beautiful vintage fancy dress
Hens are more than welcome to decorate the yurts to their heart’s content
Wooden cabins and their kitchens
All venues cabin’s have their own kitchens providing all the basics you need for your weekend, including:
- 3 Gas stoves, there is no oven but campfire cooking is championed
- Pots, pans and utensils
- Cutlery, crockery and glasses (not flutes)
- Tea/filter coffee/sugar
- Washing up liquid, tea towels, bin bags etc
- Food storage for dry foods
- Cool boxes filled with water and ice for your drinks
- BBQ (please bring charcoal if you want to use)
So all you need to bring is …
- Thick sleeping bag or duvet (we provide some blankets)
- A towel
- A Torch
- Eye mask
- Sense of adventure!